By Team MyGate
Series B: How We Got Here and the Road Ahead
By Team MyGate
We’ve got some news: MyGate just raised $56 million in a Series B round, from Tencent, Tiger Global, JSoros and, existing investor, Prime Venture Partners. This is a momentous event in our journey, and a testament to the positive change we’re bringing to gated communities across the country.
In a little over three years, MyGate has become a byword for security and convenience at gated communities. Every minute of every day, our app helps urban households manage visitors, communicate with their neighbours, maintain salary payments to daily help, discover local services and pay society bills, among much else.
A snapshot of our scale and the extent to which our features are used is a further indication of how large a part of everyday life MyGate has become:
– Over 1.2 million homes across 5,000 gated communities are now on MyGate;
– Over 45 million visitors are validated through our app every month;
– Over 60,000 requests are processed by our systems every minute.
Of course, this is only the beginning.
With the fresh round of funding, we will focus our energies on further enhancing the security and convenience of households, making MyGate available to a greater number of cities and growing the size of our workforce.
– If your gated community is interested in adopting MyGate, our representatives are always available to give you a demo.
– If you’re interested in joining our team, take a look at the list of open positions.
– If you want to partner with us or think that MyGate should be in your city, tell us why by writing in to [email protected].
To read the official press release, click here.