MyGate Notice Board is a single medium of communication for your community, and a source of truth for the residents. You can use it to quickly share important updates, announce events and provide verified information to your society’s residents.
Features of Notice BoardQuick & convenient
A virtual notice board is an essential feature in societies where most people don’t have the time to check the physical notice board.Single communication medium
Send all critical announcements from one, simple-to-use source.Make verified information available instantly
Avoid circulation of false information on chat groups and emails as well as prevent loss of crucial updates.
How it worksA. For MCsa). Sending a notice via the Admin App
1. Go to the admin app and click on the admin console and then select Notice Board
2. Admins can click on Send Notice to create a new notice. They can edit or delete old notices
3. Now select the notice type, the notice title (character limit is 70 characters), upload up to 5 attachments (one attachment of 20MB each)
4. Select the building details and resident type. The notice is ready, now click on Send Noticeb). Sending a notice via the Admin Dashboard
1. Go to the Communication tab on the admin dashboard and click on new notice.
2. With the new enhancements, the admin can enter title (Character length 70 character), notice type, descriptions, add inline images, embed URL in notice text, set publish date and type. The admin can add attachments (jpg, jpeg, png, doc, pdf, zip, and excel) that are up to 20 MB
3. The admin can select “Upload Thumbnail/Cover, upload a thumbnail/cover image. The thumbnail ratio has to be 1×1 and the cover image ratio should be 2×1
4. Before sending the notice, the admin can preview how the notice would look on the mobile phone
5. The admin can choose to send a notice to a particular building, flat or resident type (owners or Tenants)How it works for residents
Once the feature is enabled in the society, residents can view the notices on the homescreen.
1. Residents can click on the icon on the notice board to go to the listing page
2. If residents click on the notice, it will directly take them to the notice detail page
3. Residents can view attachments and files within the notice board
4. They can also filter out the notice type they want to view
Other important features