On MyGate, you can now pre-approve the entry of regular visitors to your home for an extended period of time. So if you’ve had to respond to entry requests from your milkman every morning, you can now approve their entry for the next 30 days in just a click. The feature works for all types of visitors – cabs, deliveries, visiting help and guests.
Features of Recurring InviteAllow Future Entry
Does Big Basket bring home your groceries every evening? Do you order lunch every Sunday afternoon? Recurring Invite is a feature that allows you to approve their entry for the long term. You can do this through the ‘Allow Future Entry’ section within Quick Actions. You have several options while creating such an invite. You could create one for 1 week, 15 days or a month, for a certain time of the day.
How it works
- Open the MyGate app;
- Click on ‘Quick Actions’ at the bottom of your screen and select ‘Delivery/Guest/Cab/Visiting Help’, as per your need;
- You will have two options to choose from, ‘Allow Once’ or ‘Allow Frequently’;
- Select the ‘Allow Frequently’ option;
- On the next screen, set the validity of the entry (days of the week, length of the invite, etc’;
- You can also add and track all your frequent entries in the ‘Household’ section.
Other important features