Visitor Management is one of MyGate’s core offerings, as it plays an important role in establishing a secure environment within your society. At the same time, it also provides a seamless and pleasant check-in experience to your guests.
With the help of MyGate’s Visitor Management feature, you can easily manage visitor access or pre-approve entries, to ensure enhanced security and convenience for everyone.
You can manage visitor entry through one of the two ways:
1. The Visitor Notification
This is a smooth one-step process that will notify you when there is a visitor requesting entry into your home.
- Once the visitor shares their details with the guard, you will receive a notification about the same.
- You can choose to either approve or deny their entry.
When you create a pre-approval, you can validate a visitor’s entry in advance, to avoid last-minute hassles. This feature enables residents to provide visitor details such as name, contact information, and expected duration of the visit to security guards via the MyGate app.
To pre-approve visitors
- Click on the ‘Pre-Approve’ icon on the home screen.
- Click on ‘Guest’ and choose between ‘Once’ and ‘Frequently’
- Fill in the relevant details and click on the ‘Select Guest’ option
- Choose the guest(s) from your contact list or add the details manually and click on the ‘Add Guest’ option.
- Customise the invite with the theme of the event you’re hosting, add a note and share it with your guests.
Your guests can click on the link, validate their number and receive the pre-approval passcode.
Gone are the days of unexpected knocks on the door. With MyGate’s Visitor Management feature, it is easier than ever to effectively secure your home and get a headstart on guests dropping by!