Cleaning the house is one of the most difficult tasks of our daily lives. It takes a lot of effort, energy, and time to keep our home clean and organized. While most people have cleaning staff or housemaids to do the cleaning work, the house also requires a thorough deep-clean every few weeks. We usually decide to do it ourselves over the weekend, but most of the time it gets postponed to the next one. In today’s world, with an ever-busy lifestyle, we hardly have time for ourselves and our loved ones. And spending our valuable time cleaning is something none of us like to do. So then, what is the solution? Well, there is one. Read on!
Why should I go for deep cleaning services?
Deep cleaning a house is very different from your normal regular cleaning. It involves professional cleaning agents, equipment, and trained staff. Deep cleaning is usually done in our houses during festivities and occasions. But, if you are living in a metro city, a time-to-time deep cleaning is a must for these below mentioned reasons:
- Deep cleaning is necessary for a variety of reasons, including health and well-being. It keeps your family healthy and contributes to a more positive atmosphere in your home. Furthermore, returning home to a clean house relieves the tension created by our hectic lives.
- We’re all aware of the frightening rates at which pollution levels are rising in our cities. Apart from dust and grime, there is even tiny suspended particulate matter that goes unseen most of the time. These dust, allergens, bacteria, and germs can cause respiratory problems, allergies, and other illnesses. Staying away from these unpleasant visitors is easier with a deeply cleaned home.
- Deep cleaning requires a lot of time and expertise. When you opt for a deep cleaning service, the professionals take care of the entire process. This helps to save time and energy by not having to do these duties, which is mentally quite relaxing.
Why opt for MyGate home cleaning services?
If you search for deep cleaning services near me, you will find plenty of companies doing deep cleaning services in Bangalore. Here is why you should go for MyGate home deep cleaning services:
- We provide professional house cleaning services at an affordable price while maintaining complete cost transparency.
- We only use top-of-the-line materials, equipment, and chemicals that have been approved by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- All of our employees are well-versed in the equipment, cleaning supplies, and procedures. We send 2-6 professionals depending on the need, and the total process might take up to 6 hours.
- To ensure that you and your loved ones are safe, we follow strict safety procedures and Covid-19 protocol. Our employees are required to use gloves and masks, and observe all safety precautions during the entire process.
- There are additional group savings in addition to our existing deals and discounts. We would be delighted to offer you a special discount if you book a group or bundle of numerous treatments.
FAQs regarding house cleaning services in Bangalore
We offer a wide range of professional home cleaning services. You can create a package based on your requirement. A complete deep cleaning service would include cleaning your entire home, including the living room, bedrooms, kitchen, and bathrooms. Nonetheless, you can pick any part of this service, like only kitchen or bathroom cleaning as well.
We provide home deep cleaning services in all major areas of Bangalore. You can download the app or call us for booking.
We only accept online payment methods for safe and secured payments. You can pay through UPI, mobile wallets, Debit cards, Credit cards, or net banking via the MyGate app.
Cleaning cupboards, cleaning home and digital appliances and cleaning drawers are not included in our service.
Yes, you must be present at your home while the cleaning is taking place.
The length of time it takes to do a deep cleaning varies on the type of cleaning, the size of your home, and the extent of damage to certain surfaces. An entire 2 BHK flat cleaning usually takes up to 6 hours.
You should keep foodstuffs such as fruits, vegetables, canned goods etc. away for a while. Also, make sure all your valuable items are locked inside the cupboards.
Our team will arrive with all the necessary equipment and tools. All you have to do is give them access to water, plug-ins, and a wash basin.
Our employees work on a tight schedule so rescheduling the appointment will be difficult. However, if our services are available at the rescheduled time, we will do our best to reschedule the booking.
Once you book a service, it needs to be availed till the cleaning work is completed. We do not have a refund policy.
If you are dissatisfied with our services or would want to provide feedback on the quality of service, pricing, or any other part of our offerings, please contact us at [email protected]. We would appreciate and take further steps if you offer us feedback within the first three hours of using the service.