In continuation to our efforts in improving usability, increasing engagement, increasing collection, reducing operational efforts, and supporting acquisition and retention in the system, we have identified and rectified the following product gaps and added certain valuable enhancements to the product.
New Ledger Reporting
Now an Admin/ Accountant can quickly navigate to any ledger avoiding multiple clicks.
The following additions have been made to help with audit work :
- New Filters – Category, Sub-category, Ledger and any custom period.
- Opening Balance column to quickly know the starting position of the ledger.
- Closing Balance column on the ledger detail page to track value after each transaction.
- Improved download process with better performance and stability.
Dashboard >> Financial Reports>> Ledgers>> Ledger Reports
Mumbai Fine – Previous Batch Recall
To reduce the burden on Admin/ Accountant we have introduced a “Recall Batches” option under the invoice generation page, reducing the arrear selection efforts and bill generation time. This will recall the batches selected during the previous invoice generation using this template. Additionally, the last batch generated would be included in the recalled list.
Dashboard >> Accounts >> Invoicing >> Member Invoices>>
New Helpdesk Reporting
Helpdesk reporting now brought under the complaints listing page!
A helpdesk manager can now enjoy :
- Custom reporting by using the long list of existing filters.
- Extraction of updated tickets during a period to narrow down on what he was working on (Basis filter).
- Removal of the 3 months download restriction.
The current ‘Reports’ menu item is to be deprecated in Sept ‘22. Kindly communicate to the relevant stakeholders in the societies.
Dashboard >> Helpdesk >> Complaints>> Download Reports
Paid Amenity – Bank & GST Custom Selection
For a paid amenity, now the Admin/ Club Manager can choose their preferred bank account (in case no bank account is chosen, funds would go to the same previous account that has been active in the society) against which the amount needs to be collected. A similar selection method is introduced for the applied GST rate as well if 5, 12 or 28% are to be selected instead of the default 18%.
Dashboard >> Amenities>> Settings>> Choose an Amenity>> Edit
Payable value Invoice SMS communication
With this new change in the SMS template the communication to the end users has been made better. The admin will be able to publish the current invoice amount and also the total payable amount for the house.
Additional Notes :
- Axis Bank & Kotak Net Banking options disabled on the payment checkout page.
- House Number issue fixed for the email delivery reports.
- Bank Reconciliation upload tool has been pulled back for most societies in the interim until a more generic mechanism is built.
That’s all folks!!