The bustling city of Thane, which is outside of Mumbai to the northwest, has a lot to offer. It should come as no surprise that Thane has a number of opulent societies that offer opulent amenities to its residents.
If you’re looking for a residence in one of Thane’s most prestigious residential communities, you’ve come to the right place. The top five posh societies in Thane are covered in this article along with what they have to offer. Everything has been researched for you, from the typical costs to the special benefits. However, you should be aware of some of the major infrastructure advancements in the city before learning about Thane’s opulent societies.
1. Hiranandani Estate
The pinnacle of luxury is Hiranandani Estate, a large and pricey township. Additionally, it has a hospital, schools, gardens, a community centre, a sports club, banks, shopping centres, a movie studio, a bus garage, hotels, restaurants, pubs, and swimming pools. It also has residential apartments, penthouses, condominiums, bungalows, commercial complexes, office buildings, and shopping malls. It occupies an area of more than 250 acres. The amenities and quality of life are fantastic here. It’s THE complex, not just any complex. The distance between the Hiranandani Estate and Mumbai International Airport is 28.1 km. It is 37.3 kilometres to the upcoming Navi Mumbai International Airport (NMIA). There are penthouses, villas, bungalows, apartments with one, two, three, four, or five bedrooms, and more.
- Amenities: landscaped gardens, clubhouse, high street retail centre called The Walk, Jogger’s track, gym, tennis, squash and swimming pool.
- Cost: It ranges between Rs 13,000 – 23,000 per sq ft if buying. Rentals here are around Rs 18,000 which goes up to Rs 1,00,000 per month.
- Address: Hiranandani Estate, Off Ghodbunder Road, Patlipada, Thane West, Maharashtra – 400 607
2. Rustamjee Urbania
a desirable residential area The township of Rustomjee Urbania has won awards. Here, every flat is two-sided open and gets a lot of light. Excellent location and close proximity to the Eastern Express Highway make connectivity a breeze. One must mention the large swimming pools, children’s play area, schools, temples, department stores, and mini theatre that are all on the property when discussing amenities and facilities.
It is 35 km from the upcoming Navi Mumbai International Airport (NMIA) and 22.9 km from the Mumbai International Airport. Apartments with two bedrooms, three bedrooms, and penthouses are available.
- Amemities: swimming pool, kids play area, clubhouse, garden, multipurpose area, gym, & spa.
- Cost: It ranges between Rs 10,000 – 17,000 per sq ft if buying. Rental starts from Rs 24,000 and goes up to Rs 35,000 per month
- Address: Rustomjee Urbania, Esatern Express Highway, Majiwada Junction, Thane West, Maharashtra – 400 601
3. Dosti Vihar
Dosti Vihar is the ideal place to live because it has two side open flats that are light-filled and well-designed. They radiate splendour and provide a unique level of luxury. It is roughly 33.3 km from the upcoming Navi Mumbai International Airport and 29.6 km from Mumbai International Airport. There are courts for badminton, basketball, jogging, lawn tennis, and swimming. Indoor activities are also available, including a pool table, skating rink, squash court, and more. Even a community hall exists. There are penthouses, 1BHK, 2BHK, and 3BHK apartments there. All areas of the city and other towns are conveniently connected to it.
- Amenities: clubhouse, swimming pool, tennis court, jogging and strolling track, and a gym.
- Cost: It ranges between Rs 11,000 – 16,100 per sq ft. if you are buying. Rental starts from Rs 19,000 and goes up to Rs 40,000 per month.
- Address: Dosti Vihar, Jai Riddhi Siddhi Co-operative Society Basnta, Mahatma Phule Nagar Road, Tulsi Dham, Vedant Complex, Vartak Nagar, Thane West, Maharashtra – 400 606
4. Lodha Amara
The upscale Lodha Amara Isle is located on Kolshet Road in Thane, Mumbai. The complex has a sports arena and 30 acres of green space. Here, the apartments are tastefully decorated, light-filled, and airy. It is opulent and offers simple access to Mumbai and all other parts of the city. It is roughly 35 km from the upcoming Navi Mumbai International Airport (NMIA) (Greenfield International Airport) and 24.6 km from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport. It offers penthouses, 1BHK, 2BHK, 3BHK, 4BHK, and 5BHK apartments.
- Amenities: international standard club, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, gym, jogging track, lawn tennis court, basketball court, badminton court, squash court, library, grocery store, and community hall.
- Cost: It ranges between Rs 7,000 – 16,500 per sq ft if you are buying. Rental starts at around Rs 17,000 and goes up to Rs 35,000 per month
- Address: Lodha Amara, Kolshet Road, Kolshet Industrial Area, Thane West, Maharashtra – 400 607
5. Sheth Avalon
The Ashwin Sheth Group built the Sheth Avalon township, which is unquestionably one of Thane’s most opulent neighbourhoods. Luxurious design and architecture are combined with top-notch amenities and built on 5.5 acres of open space in a prime location. The society, which has well-known designers like ZZ Architects, Coppers Hills, and Sussanne Khan, contributed to the creation of this magnificent complex. The precise location is listed here.
The outstanding club house is made to provide the township’s residents with a luxurious experience. Among other things, the interior houses a squash court, a cards room, a cafe, and a banquet room.
- Amenities: central lawn, kids playing area, amphitheatre, pavilion, jogging track, senior citizen area, spa , salon, library, and private theatre.
- Cost: It ranges between Rs 12,000 – 30,000 per sq ft, if buying. Rental are around Rs 32,000 -40,000 per month.
- Address: Sheth Avalon, Next to Jupiter Hospital, Thane Platinum Belt, Eastern Express Highway, Laxmi Nagar, Thane West, Maharashtra – 400 601
6. Puraniks Rumah Bali
The standard of living at Puraniks Rumah Bali is outstanding. There are only 483 apartments with a land area of over 9 acres and 2 acres of Balinese landscape greenery. This location is excellent in terms of connectivity because it has easy access to both the Eastern and Western Motorways. The distance between the upcoming Navi Mumbai International Airport and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport is 40.2 kilometres. It has penthouses, apartments with one, two, and three bedrooms, etc.
- Amenities: Floating Clubhouse, Aromatherapy Flower Beds, Badminton Court, Basketball Court, Golf Course, Jogging Track, Lawn Tennis Court, and Swimming Pool. This complex is made up of a community hall, a squash court, a skating rink, and pool tables.
- Cost: It ranges between Rs12,000 – 15,000 per sq ft, if buying. Rentals are around Rs 13,000 to 26,000 per month.
- Address: Ghodbunder Rd, Gaimukh Gaon, Thane West
7. Runwal Garden City
Your dream home could be in Runwal Garden City, which is surrounded by lush vegetation and has a view of Yeoor Hills. It has excellent connections to all forms of transportation. It occupies an area of 115 acres.
There are apartments with 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms as well as penthouses available here. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport is 31.4 kilometres away, and the upcoming Navi Mumbai International Airport (NMIA) is 34 kilometres away.
- Amenities: It features beautifully maintained gardens, multipurpose courts, terrace lawns, a banquet hall, a health and fitness area, and other incredible amenities.
- Cost: It ranges between Rs 8,000 – 12,000 per sq ft, if buying. Renting an apartment here costs around Rs 17,000 and goes up to Rs 35,000 per month.
- Address: University Road, Opposite Colour Chem, Near Nicholas Piramal, Balkum Naka, Thane
8. Lodha Splendora
The Lodha Splendora has the longest pool in India, measuring approximately 51.8 metres, as well as a clubhouse that is 1.85 thousand square metres in size. There is also nearly 60.70 thousand square metres of open, landscaped green space in addition to these amenities. As soon as you enter the grand entrance lobby, you are overcome by a sense of grandeur. The abundance of such distinctive amenities draws people to live here.
With 34 stories, Riverview by Lodha Splendora is a towering structure that offers breathtaking views of the Ulhas River on one side and the central green with the opulent clubhouse on the other. As you enter the grand entrance lobby and high-speed passenger lifts silently carry you to your elegant home, you can’t help but feel a sense of grandeur.
- Amenities: The Lodha Splendora features amenities like a swimming pool, jogging track, lawn tennis court, and badminton court. Indoor activities like a pool table and skating rink are available at the project. Marathon Nexzone has a beautiful setting with acres of lush vegetation, private seating areas, and activity areas for people of all ages.
- Cost: The flats/apartments resale price range has been between ₹7,200 –₹9,500/- Per Sq Ft, depending on the floor location, size, and asking price. Rental starts at around ₹15,000 and goes up to even ₹35,000 per month. The rental price varies/depends on the flat size, location & furnishing.
- Address: Lodha Splendora, Riverview, Ghodbunder Rd, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400615
9. Dynamix Parkwoods
The residential group housing society known as Dynamix Parkwoods is meticulously maintained by Dynamix builders. Ghodbunder Road, Kasarvadavali, Thane West, Thane, Mumbai, Maharashtra is where you can find it. D-Mart is nearby, as are Hyper City (3 minutes), Hiranandani Hospital (12 minutes), Podar International School (12 minutes), the Eastern Express Highway (15 minutes), Thane Railway Station (10 kilometres), and the International Airport (31 kilometres). Overall, the community/residential complex is a friendly place. This residential complex’s apartments are all close to the outdoors.
- Amenities: Among the amenities available at Dynamix Parkwoods are a badminton court, a basketball court, a lawn tennis court, rose and butterfly gardens, a soft jogging track, a children’s play area, multiple swimming pools, multiple lawns and gathering areas, a multipurpose sports court, cricket practise nets, etc.
- Cost: The flats/apartments resale price range has been between ₹8,000 – ₹15,500/- Per Sq Ft, depending on the floor location, size, and asking price. Rental starts at around ₹17,000 and goes up to even ₹30,000 per month. The rental price varies/depends on the flat size, location & furnishing.
- Address: Ghodbunder Rd, behind DMart, Kasarvadavali, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400615
10. Lodha Sterling
Lodha Sterling is made vibrant by its distinctive low-rise, low-density architecture, which houses a small number of large residences created for greater privacy, plenty of natural light and ventilation, and luxury of space. This tranquil 11.5-acre residential enclave is all about tasteful style, understated luxury, and English-inspired gardens and is surrounded by lush green spaces that make you think of London parks.
The neighbourhood is built around some of London’s charming garden squares, which are larger than a private garden and more private than a public park and provide a peaceful, secure setting for like-minded nobility to mingle. Every flat has been thoughtfully designed to maximise cross ventilation and natural light.
- Amenities: Lodha Sterling offers facilities such as a Badminton court, Basketball court, Jogging track, Lawn tennis court, and Swimming pool. The project has indoor activities such as a Pool table, Skating rink, Squash court & Community hall.
- Cost: The flats/apartments resale price range has been between ₹15,000 – ₹24,000/- Per Sq Ft, depending on the floor location, size, and asking price. Rental starts at around ₹32,000 and goes up to even ₹65,000 per month. The rental price varies/depends on the flat size, location & furnishing.
- Address: LODHA Sterling, Clariant Compound, Kolshet Rd, Sandoz Baug, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400607