Secure your home by weeding out fraudulent, incorrect or inauthentic delivery attempts.
Ever had to deal with fake delivery attempts, or delivery executives mistakenly providing the incorrect flat numbers while making entries?
To combat this, we have partnered with your favourite online delivery partners to ensure that you receive background-verified details of the executive. No more fake entries! This comes with the added advantage of quicker deliveries for all MyGate users.
How this works
- A resident places an order with one of our partner platforms
- MyGate receives the background verified details of their assigned delivery executive directly from the partner firm.
- These details are then shared with the resident prior to the arrival of the delivery agent, and validated by the security guard.
- MyGate users get a notification saying, “Delivery executive is arriving” 10 to 15 minutes in advance, this is usually the time when the delivery executive clicks on ‘Picked Up Food’ on his device.
Why We Use Validated Entries:
Validated entries allow us to match the customer’s flat number and delivery executive’s registered phone number (as per the company’s record) for every order placed directly via the MyGate validated partner apps.
Prevents fake entries
By ensuring that the information about verified delivery executives come directly from the partner firms, any potential fake entry attempt can be avoided. This also helps MyGate and our validated partners take the right measures in the case of any fake entry attempts, thereby enhancing the security.
Faster delivery to residents
As residents get the option to auto-approve the delivery executive while they are about to reach the society, wait time at the gate will be significantly reduced. The actual entry time of delivery executives is recorded as the check-in time and can be referenced in case of any queries related to delayed orders.
How to Switch on Auto-Approval for Validated Entries
All residents are opted in for Validated Entries by default. Here’s how to provide auto-approval for all future deliveries from a partner:
- Go to ‘Household’ on the home screen
- Scroll down to ‘Validated Entries’
- Add any of the mentioned partners to your list
There is no exchange of personal information between MyGate and validated partners in order to validate entries. It only requires an address mapping via secured protocols.