Keeping your home clean and pest-free is one approach to establishing a sanitized environment. Lizards and cockroaches are two of the most prevalent pests that can enter your home and stay for a long period of time. Not only does seeing them send shivers down our spines, but they also carry a slew of infections and diseases with them. Getting rid of them is a wise way to maintain a hygienic home environment and avoid diseases like dysentery and cholera. You can get rid of them using home remedies, which may take a lot of time and effort, or you can hire pest control service providers.
Professional pest control services use expensive equipment and machines to get rid of pests, helping you save your efforts and focus on your work. People in Chennai can use our pest control Chennai guide to learn about the top pest control services in Chennai and how to contact them using our step-by-step technique.
MyGate pest control service
MyGate Home Services provides comprehensive pest treatment and pest management services using hygienic methods and contactless technologies. Contact us to receive incredible discounts and deals on pest control services.
The following are some of the advantages of using MyGate Home Services for pest control:
- Affordable pricing: We provide professional pest control services in Chennai at a reasonable and transparent pricing system. We will not surprise you by introducing any hidden expenses at the time of services.
- Use of high-quality sprays and products: Only government-approved equipment and chemicals are used. After the pest control process is completed, the place is safe for use.
- Done by professionals: Our workforce consists of experienced professionals who have the experience of using the best quality pest control chemicals.
- User-friendly platform: We offer online booking services via our website and app. Our services can be ordered online and delivered to your house within 6 hours. Depending on the size and scope of the pest control job, we assign pest control experts ranging from 2 to 6 persons.
- Safety measures: We follow all safety protocols, including COVID-19 recommendations, to ensure the safety of our customers.
- Group discounts: If you book in a group, we will gladly provide you with relevant discounts. In Chennai, we offer exclusive discounts for gated neighbourhoods and societies.
How to book pest control Chennai services with MyGate?
Steps to follow to avail of pest control services in Chennai:
- Click here to get the official MyGate Home Services app to book services.
- Open the app and select ‘Home Services’ from the menu. Tap ‘Pest Control Services’.
- Choose the services you require. (We provide a variety of pest control services, including termite control, rat control, cockroach control, lizard control, and more.)
- Fill in your contact information and address, make the payment, and confirm your reservation.
Following order confirmation, our professional pest treatment team will arrive at your home at the scheduled time. You can make the payment via UPI, debit cards, credit cards, or cash.
Pest infestations not only create an uncomfortable environment, but they also expose people to a variety of diseases. Getting rid of pests is the best way to deal with them. To rid your home of pests, you can either employ home treatments or book MyGate Home Services for pest control services in Chennai. Booking MyGate pest control services is safer as we send verified and expert professionals on the scheduled booking time. So, contact MyGate Home Services for pest control services in Chennai to get rid of unhealthy, unhygienic, and dangerous pests from your home.
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide comprehensive pest control services in Chennai, which include pest control in storage rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, and other areas of the house. To ensure that pests don’t return, we clean any corners left unattended during regular pest control home remedies.
No, our team will arrive with all the necessary equipment and tools. You only need to equip them with water, plug-points, and a washbasin.
Yes, once the pest control procedure is completed, our experienced staff will guarantee that all objects are returned to their proper locations.
The amount of time it takes to complete the pest management process is determined by the type of pest control service chosen, the size of your home, and the amount of bugs present. Pest treatment for a two-bedroom apartment typically takes 6 hours.
Yes, we give comprehensive training and do background checks on all employees before hiring them at MyGate Home Services.
Before the staff employees depart your home, make sure you inspect each and every item. Please email us at [email protected] if any things are damaged.
If you are dissatisfied with our services or want to provide feedback on the quality of service, pricing, or any other part of our offerings, contact us at [email protected]. You must submit feedback within the first three hours of using the service to get better customer guidance and assistance.
We do not have a cancellation or refund policy. If you schedule a pest control service, you must keep it until the job is done.
Our employees are frequently on a tight schedule. Rescheduling the appointment will be difficult. However, if our services are available at the rescheduled time, we will do our utmost to supply them for your comfort.
Yes, you must be present at your home while the pest control is taking place. This ensures that you can get pest control done properly under your observation.
Allow only those employees who appear at your door with government identification. Also, double-check the information on the ID proof and staff details as it appears in our official app.
Yes, you can schedule a date and time that is convenient for you. If another client has already booked it, you may have to change the time and date unless additional staff members are available to do the work.
At this time, we only accept online payment options. The MyGate app allows you to pay with a debit card, credit card, UPI, netbanking, or mobile wallet.